Play My Name Is Vivienne Now!

Posted by Unknown on Monday, April 8, 2013

Play My Name Is Vivienne - 2013

My

Play My Name Is Vivienne-

Plot: A flailing Hollywood actress is kicked out of her sugar-daddy's mansion and forced to team up with a struggling colleague and a loyal unpaid intern, who both help her fight to reattain her previous fame.Story: Vivienne Novak, a once-promising Hollywood actress whose career quickly deteriorated after the teen soap she was in four years ago was canceled, is kicked out of her latest sugar-daddy's mansion. With nowhere else to go, she breaks into the apartment of an old boyfriend, only to find Dickie Marsden now living there - a struggling actor just like herself, but with none of her self-delusions and complete lack of ethics. When the prospect of an upcoming film role promises the rejuvenation of her career, Vivienne is forced to team up with Dickie and her new unpaid intern Caitlin, begrudgingly realizing that they may be the key to helping her discover what she is truly destined to become in this world... Whatever that might be.
  • Release date:
  • User Votes:
  • Countries: USA
  • Stars: Alexandria McCale, Mitch Westphal, Natalie Palamides, Tamara Rhoads, Gareth Koorzen
  • Genres: Comedy
  • MPAA Rating:
  • Oscars:

...Play My Name Is Vivienne...



Play My Name Is Vivienne



...Play My Name Is Vivienne...






Related Search :
My Name Is Vivienne - About Facebook My Name Is Vivienne. 540 likes 2 talking about this. ... Fan page for the upcoming film about actress Vivienne Novak, star of the hit TV show "Lost Angeles." My Name Is Vivienne (2013) - IMDb Vivienne Novak, a once-promising Hollywood actress whose career quickly deteriorated after the teen soap she was in 4 years ago was canceled, is kicked out of her ... My Name Is Vivienne Feature Film Coming Soon! Home My Name is Vivienne is the upcoming feature film starring Vivienne Novak, formerly known for the hit teen soap Lost Angeles. In this epic LA saga ... My name is vivian, I have no Idea what my myspace name should be ... Best Answer: vivianfromthemeridian vivi viv naiviv livin vivin givin vivin vivin v to the ivian go with the last name haha??? Cast My Name Is Vivienne Vivienne Alexandria McCale Originally from Kansas City, Alexandria McCale has been acting since she was 12. She started in school plays and community theatre, and ... My Name Is Vivienne Indiegogo My Name Is Vivienne. The amazing true story of my rise to Hollywood success. Follow me on this inspiring journey in my debut feature film. Vivienne Name Meaning & Origin Girl Name Vivienne Baby Names ... The meaning of the name Vivienne is 'Alive'. This page offers more name info like origin, popularity, variants, usage by language, public feedback, pronunciation ... My Name Is Vivienne Facebook My Name Is Vivienne. 532 likes 12 talking about this. ... Fan page for the upcoming film about actress Vivienne Novak, star of the hit TV show "Lost Angeles."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment