Play Me and My Bud Now!

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Live Now Me and My Bud - 2013

Me

Live Now Me and My Bud-

Plot: As comrades-in-arms Ted and Danny embark on a comical quest of improper behavior and situations to worsening behavior and situations. In the end they realize their goals may be as close as their reflection in the mirror.Story: Two carefree and bumbling maintenance men of a low-budget motel, share in adventures and misadventures as they strive to achieve their seemingly unattainable goals. Ted is an aspiring writer, while Danny is an aspiring-to-be anything better than what he presently is. Though is seems the whole world is against them, they bond together with the help of commonly unacceptable practices of self-medication, with result being a strong yet extremely humorous relationship. As comrades-in-arms they embark on a comical quest of improper behavior and situations to worsening behavior and situations. In the end they realize their goals may be as close as their reflection in the mirror.
  • Release date:
  • User Votes:
  • Countries: USA
  • Stars: Jacob Payne, Micah Shane Ballinger, Megan Leavitt, John Gully, Steven Houser
  • Genres: Comedy
  • MPAA Rating:
  • Oscars:

...Live Now Me and My Bud...



Live Now Me and My Bud



...Live Now Me and My Bud...






Related Search :
Me and my Bud Facebook Me and my Bud. 1,663 likes 2 talking about this. An Epic Stoner Comedy Me and My Bud on Myspace Me and My Bud's profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment destination powered by the passion of our fans. me and my bud - YouTube Sign in with your YouTube Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add Erika suckley 's video to your playlist. Me and my bud - YouTube You are not allowed to have a YouTube account under the age of 14. If YouTube will spot your account it will be removed pernamently. Me and My Bud (2013) - Company credits - IMDb Me and My Bud (2013) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... Playskool My Buddy Dolls - Doll Collecting Directory The very popular boy's doll of the 80s, "My Buddy", was reintroduced in the 90s with just a slightly different variation. His blue overalls were non-removable, as ... Me and My Bud (2013) - IMDb Two carefree and bumbling maintenance men of a low-budget motel, share in adventures and misadventures as they strive to achieve their seemingly unattainable goals ... Me and my Bud Me and my Bud -338 Days; 15 Hours; 42 Minutes; 26 Seconds; Copyright me and my bud 2012-

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment